Monday, June 22, 2009

Reading Road Trip

On Monday, June 15th Olivia, William and I ventured to my parents farm for a few days. Our main goal on Monday was to see Dan Wardell in the IPTV Kids Reading Road Trip. Due to my not paying close attention and time just passing me by, we missed the fun here in Des Moines so we had to catch it in Glidden. We went there with Aunt Christy, and cousins, Tiffany, Megan, Mariah and Matthew. William stayed home with Grams and took a nap. Boo hoo, he missed the fun.
It was a blast, despite William's absence. The theme this year was about creativity. Olivia took it very seriously. She was very theatrical and really got into the show. I'm so proud. My little thespian! :) Matthew is Olivia's cousin in the red t-shirt, check him out he is so cute too!!




Dan was very impressed with Olivia's participation...I'm sure of it. ;) As a little reward for attending the show each child received a kazoo. Oh my the fun that is to come from the kazoos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment