Big news today! William had his first taste of Rice cereal. And he liked it. He has been a little fussy today. I think because of his teeth so I thought maybe it would be a good time to try cereal and let him gnaw on the rubber spoon. Despite the fact that he spit almost everything out that went in, his facial expression and excitement to open his mouth for the spoon was very encouraging that he was interested in this process. Congratulations William on a new big step!
And of course, I have to say something about Olivia. She is just a kill! She is playing Wii with her cousin Tiffany today and I decided to watch them for a bit. For starters she set a personal record in bowling getting a 142 today. And then the best. I watched her play boxing. If you have a wii you know that one of the miis will fall down eventually....so Olivia's mii fell down and the next thing I know, Olivia is on the ground laying flat. As her mi regains strength and gets back up, Olivia copycats the exact movements and begins fighting again. Any doubt about our little actress has been put to rest. We have a full fledged thespian on our hands. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment