Here is one of the birds we saw. We were right beside this platform so we had a nice up close and personal view. On a side note it is a good thing papa Tom doesn't bother with the Internet much because he would disappointed that I can't remember what type of bird this is. :)

At the end of the show the bird man (as he is called) collected donations. Well actually as you can see in the picture, the bird collected the donations. If you head to the bird man's show at the zoo make sure you have some singles because your kids are going to want to do this!! :)
This was William's first time at the zoo and you guessed it. I have basically no pictures of him, I never even took the video camera and well the poor second child syndrome is already starting for him. At least I have his scrapbook started?.?.?
Here is Veronica, Olivia and Peyton. Olivia really enjoys playing with Ronnie. They are only about 6 months apart in age and you can just tell they are little buddies. So nice to see her in action with someone her own age that is a girl. :)

She cracks me up in this picture. She is our little caged monkey!!

On Wednesday we were back at the zoo with another group of friends. Only I forgot to even take my camera. I guess I figured the shots from the day before would be sufficient. :) Oh and a HUGE thank you to Chance and Katie for giving us the zoo pass for Olivia's birthday. We love it!! We are going to have some serious fun with it!
On Wednesday we were back at the zoo with another group of friends. Only I forgot to even take my camera. I guess I figured the shots from the day before would be sufficient. :) Oh and a HUGE thank you to Chance and Katie for giving us the zoo pass for Olivia's birthday. We love it!! We are going to have some serious fun with it!
Thursday we hit story time and set up a play date with some story time moms for the 9th. Olivia is finally going to get to go to the pool by the library. She sees it every time we go to the library so the much anticipated pool will be experienced in less than a week. :)
