Saturday, July 4, 2009

Big Country Bash!

Last Saturday was the Big Country Bash. We were fortunate enough to come across some free tickets to the show thanks to Rick. It was a perfectly hot day and there were an insane amount of people there. Holy Cow! I'm not sure what I expected but it was much bigger than I thought it would be. My friend Heather attended the show with us. I probably shouldn't say show -- At least for us. We were way in the back - we actually found a super spot right by the swing set. Olivia played there for an hour and we made a little tent out of the stroller and blanket for William. We feasted on some not so great cheese nachos and called it a day when William was just too hot to be comfortable any more. It was fun just to be around the thousands of people that were there, sit on a blanket, chat and have some great live country music playing in the background!