I've been wanting to update the blog for a while now to tell you about our happenings. But as usual the blog takes a back seat to my bonbon eating and TV watching...seriously, that is much more important. :) Today, I can't resist the urge to post. As I was checking my email and reading the latest status reports on facebook, I noticed William had disappeared. For a split second I thought, "where did that little turkey go?" When I immediately jumped to my feet and raced towards the stairs. Sure enough that little guy was up three stairs already. At the beginning of the month we started working with him on climbing stairs and I think it is safe to say now that William can climb stairs all by himself at a whopping 9 and a 1/2 months old. Is that early, on time or late you ask? I haven't a clue. But nonetheless, I'm proud of our little guy.
In other news - Olivia has a ball at the Mussig's a couple of weeks ago celebrating Anna's 3rd birthday. Her new favorite thing is to do whatever Anna does. They have matching winter coats, Christmas dresses and fancy dress coats too. For fun someday Karen and I should get in our matching clothes, put the girls in their matching clothes and just hit the town. Wouldn't we look like something! (something is right, not sure what....but clearly something.) :)
Okay, I must run. Olivia tells me "he is still giving me trouble." Which means he is bothering her during her TV time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment