Olivia sure has been saying some funny things lately. I'll do my best to recapture a few of them.
We sold our very old baby grand piano yesterday. Olivia is not happy with this and did not take well to people coming to look at it. The 3rd person to come and look at it did buy it but did not take it with her. She'll be coming back later to pick it up. Last night at prayer time when we had finished, or I had thought we were finished she said, "Oh and God, please don't let that lady take our piano. She needs to get one that is a different color. Good job God." She says all of this while looking up at her ceiling.
Then today when she came home from preschool. Saw that the train was not put together correctly and all of a sudden she said. "Oh my heavens!!" And immediately put it back together properly.
Always something with her - some cute saying coming out of her mouth. I know she has had several more this week but I can't remember them. Oh were has my memory gone?
No comments:
Post a Comment