Monday, April 22, 2013

Alexander

Sometimes I feel like poor Alexander just gets left in the dust. Either that or just left in a car seat, or thrown into a baby carrier. Thankfully, he is a very happy baby. But he deserves his very own post. 

He will be 8 months old tomorrow. He crawls up on all fours now, he had been army crawling for a while. How long, gesh....two weeks....I was sure I would never forget so I didn't bother writing it down. Shame on me. He has two bottom teeth and two top teeth. He has another bottom tooth that will pop through soon. At least it looks that way. He doesn't say much -- but when he does it often sounds like dadadadadada. He smiles a good amount of the time and love to bounce. I suppose he weighs in now around 22.5 or 23 lbs and his 29 inches long. I think that is a close guess. :) 

This is Alexander's 6 month photo - I think I've managed to get it to three people now. At this point the rest of you might just get it when I do his 9 month pictures. 

Here is a 7 month snappy - really more like 7.5 months but he was still 7 months when I took it so close enough right?

 Caroline had to join in the fun. Carmen if you are reading this -- note the dress -- she is in it all the time. I've since hidden it -- AGAIN. 


He was a bit fussy - so what is a gal to do? Put the baby in the bouncer and let him watch the fire. Who doesn't love to watch a fire? 

Oh my, I forgot to mention he climbs now. Up the step. Mental note -- get the baby gate up!  

Another view -- check out that monster thigh!  

Say, what? 

Baby AJ lovin' on his daddy!  




No comments:

Post a Comment