Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A quick catch up

Blogging again - yes, I am going to start blogging again. You might wonder why after all this time I'm trying this again. To put it simply. Procrastinating. Confused yet? I am taking 6 graduate credits this spring to renew my teaching license and well, I don't feel much like doing my homework yet. So, what else can I do to put it off. Blog. I can blog. So here is my first post back.

Alexander is a new member to the family. He is 5 1/2 months old. In the last two weeks he has gotten both of his bottom teeth and rolls over front to back and back to front. He is a super chunky monkey topping the scales at 20 lbs. And 27 1/2 inches long. He loves to smile and laugh. He enjoys standing but watch out, his legs will give out on him with no warning. He is not all that interested in sitting up. But that is okay. And most recently he has been only waking up once during the night. Which puts him at one less time than William. :)


Caroline is now 2 years old. Two years old with a lot of spunk. This one will keep you on your toes. In to EVERY. THING. She potty trained herself and I did my part in undoing most of that. Sigh. But we are working our way back into that again. She loves her baby AJ and pestering her big brother William. She enjoys doing summersaults and dancing. Scoping out the next climbing adventure is also on her list of daily activities. She loves to draw - on anything. And she really likes to wear footed pajamas. 


William recently turned four. He still loves Mickey Mouse, trains, cars and now is into the Avengers. And of course he loves to be silly. He is thinking real hard in this picture as he sports my glasses. Not sure where he comes up with the stuff he does - but he sure is a cutie. He is very helpful and loves cookies and soda pop. He will however resort to calling me the meanest mom in the world if I do not give him what he wants. Which means I'm called that a lot. If he weren't so sweet the rest of the time, I suppose that might bother me. He still wakes up every night and wonders into our room. He has a kick butt awesome sleeping bag but prefers to sleep "in the middle" if he can get away with it. 


Olivia will turn 8 at the end of March. She is a total ham when the camera comes out. She loves to pose and make silly faces. This has landed her in the paper a few times. I think she has been in the paper at age 8 more that I was my entire life. And I was in the paper a decent amount coming from a small town. She is an avid reader of nonfiction and very competitive at logging the most minutes in her class. She continues to be a big help with the little kids only complaining from time to time. :)

Okay so I think that gives us a quick catch up. I hope to be a little better at this - only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment