Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Big Week!

We had a really big week here at Tice Times. On Monday Caroline began crawling up on all fours. She has been practicing for a long time now and had even been crawling backwards for a while. And on the same day as her big crawl she also broke through her first tooth. She tolerated the pain pretty well. Only slightly fussy the few days before. And on Friday she broke through her second tooth. All of a sudden in a week she has grown leaps and bounds. As excited as I am for her new milestones. I also get a little sad at just how quickly the time is passing me by. Before long she'll be following William in his mischief.

Speaking of William. This was a week of curiosity. On Monday he over shadowed poor Caroline's accomplishments as he poured almost and entire 64 oz bottle of pancake syrup all over the house. I'm not sure where he started or ended but I can tell you this, there was syrup all over our couch, the family room floor, through the kitchen, down the hallway into the master bedroom, and ended in the shower in the mater bath. I'm sure it was very thrilling to see all the swirls that the maple syrup makes as it poured out. Olivia was a HUGE help and grabbed her own rag and helped me scrub it up. Although 5 days later and we still have several sticky spots. But William was not yet complete with this curious adventures. Later in the week he took a bag of bread flour and poured about half of it onto the formal living room couch, rug and coffee table. He really liked the way it felt and enjoyed making imprints of family DVD videos with it. This time instead of getting angry and spanking him. I just called my dad and told him to come and get the boy. :)

There is no doubt about it. William keeps me busy. And we are strongly considering a lock for the panty door.


Add Image

No comments:

Post a Comment