Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A quick update

There is always good news when I wait so long to create a post...it means I write less about an event. Ha! Since I last left off Olivia was getting ready for her preschool winter concert. It was a huge hit and she even made the paper again. Now, I should probably confess, I am the liaison between the school and the paper so it does help that I'm the one gathering articles and photos to have put in the paper. I do my best to share the wealth and allow other students the chance to be in the paper as well. But I can't just leave my kid out...they are in addition too. :)

Since the concert I've had many times when I thought, I need to post on the blog. But alas I can't remember much of anything. So a quick update on this wonderful St. Patrick's day.

  • William now has 8 teeth and is a full fledged toddler despite my best efforts to keep him as a baby.
  • Olivia is growing leaps and bounds - not just in her appearance but in her mind as well.
  • We are having a royal party at our house Palm Sunday weekend to celebrate the big 5th birthday party. I'm hoping it won't take me too long to post after that fun event.
  • Olivia has had a blast this winter/spring in swimming lessons and has recently been signed up for soccer.
  • Andrew is going to be Olivia's soccer coach. (How awesome is that!!!)
  • And finally kindergarten is approaching all too quickly and I'm getting emotional already.

Okay so that was a quick update about the Times of the Tice's.

I'm working on posting a video...Lets hope I get it! In the meantime here are a few pictures.

Olivia at swim lessons. She met a boy there named Dylan who is coming for a play date later this week. Eight swim lessons and a new friend. You can't beat it. :)

William and Olivia playing in the clubhouse. The clubhouse is an empty cupboard I created when Olivia was about 18 months old. She would always crawl in there and play. Now it is a fun place for both Olivia and William. But here William has taken it a step further and climbed up on the shelf in the cupboard. Boys!

Here is a picture from Olivia's winter concert. It was a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment