Okay I'll try to do this without getting too long
- Went to Disney World from November 20 - 27th. It was awesome
- Hollywood Studios - loved it so much more than I thought. The Little Mermaid show was great with wind, and rain to boot! Belle's show left me wondering if I could actually make it as one of the dancing desserts if we ever decided to move to Orlando. And Drew even got to see a little hum....what is the Harrison Ford movie again....
- Magic Kingdom - Well, I know why it is called Magic Kingdom. Having been there before but with little memory from the trip it was like my first time all over again. Andrew is the best dad and we had princess breakfast tickets that just started the day off with a bang. We got to meet, Snow White, Princess Aurora, Belle, Ariel, who else...I'm forgetting one....oh good grief. CINDERELLA! It was great! The food was good and William got kissed by Ariel...that darn Ariel! We spent some time on a few rides, getting autographs from Pooh, Tigger, and Scrooge. Took a break back at the condo and then back for the parade and fireworks which were AWESOME! And Tinker Bell flying out of the castle was just over the top! Afterwards we went to a Lilo and Stitch "ride". Olivia freaked out and started screaming - they came and let us out. I felt like a looser parent for not paying more attention to the description. Who would have thought?
- Animal Kingdom - Yeah, I totally loved this park too! The Nemo musical was fantastic in my book. Nemo even came up close to Olivia a time or two. I had no idea we would be in there for over an hour but William did a great job and I think I could even say - He liked it! The safari was really neat, the roller coaster we went on was fun. Whatever it was called, the water ride where Andrew got soaked gave us a few laughs and then we stuck it out waiting around for the next Lion King show to begin. And you guessed it. I loved it. AND Olivia even got picked to be in the show. She played the maracas. We are so proud of our budding performer! And of course we managed to get a number of autographs again. Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Thumper and Pocahontas.
- Back to Magic Kingdom. It rained on us this day but we had a fun time nonetheless. The rain did keep the crowds down a bit and I was thankful for that. William was a trouper despite the weather and just hung out with me under the poncho. What cute little bugger! We repeated a few things and added a few more. I loved the Peter Pan ride. And thanks to Samuel for letting us use some of his birthday fast passes to avoid the forever long line. :)
- Epcot center was more for me as I had never been there and wanted to go. We had a 6 day pass as it was about $1.50 cheaper than the 5 day pass so we had passes and just needed to get ourselves there. It was okay but at this point I was tired. I would say I enjoyed the ride Sourin' the most. It was really neat. Disney sure does have a few creative people working for them. :)
That is a super quick over view of our trip. William struggled with sleeping in the portable crib. He does much better in his own room. He slept pretty well in the stroller and through it all still managed to keep his happy little personality going! The plane ride down and back was pretty good. William did a much better job this trip than the Bahamas. But I would say it was a little harder on Olivia than previous trips. She just seemed to be in a naughty phase about the time of our trip, but through it all she still received a good girl rating and remained on the nice list for Santa.
Skip ahead to Christmas
- Christmas went very well. Santa spoiled both of our children like he should! :) Olivia was so excited to get her very own Princess Piano and Poing Go. For anyone who doesn't know what that is...(which should be about everyone) that is the TAG Leapfrog system. :) I'm not sure why she calls it that other than maybe a commercial says point and go maybe...I'm still trying to work it out. William got a bounce and spin zebra and a bead maze cube. He has already mastered climbing on and off the zebra and bouncing on it. With time and size he will really take control of that toy! They both received a zillion other thing in their stockings and from mom, dad and other relatives. A few other hits were princess barbies, a doll house, and a scooter. For William he likes his little people carnival, the Handy Manny tool box and Olivia's princess piano. :) It has only resulted in a few shoves here and there.
I'll close here as not to make the post too long. Ha! I really must get better at this. With the holiday coming to an end. And my couponing taking a back seat for a while I hope to spend less time on the computer but the time I spend I hope to be doing a better job communicating.
No comments:
Post a Comment